Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New life of ours...thank you Allah

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone...it has been quite a while since last time I updated my blog... I am now in Kuala Nerang... just started working today... life is getting better lately, I have my husband around... he's the first i saw every morning and the last before I sleep at night... I'm extremely happy with our life now... Thank You Allah for this blessings...

Got some news to share with...

My sister, fatiha is currently staying at our house...she came to visit and at the same time wanted to learn how to drive with her brother in law because she will apply for driving license soon... She had a great experience driving my hubby's car..hehe... hopefully she will be a good driver one day... go sis go..

My funny experience with my hubby's sweetheart (WKF 1299) for my first day working, Kancil... Since I used to drive my car...it has been a little awkward to drive my hubby's car because I'm not used with manual system.. but surprisingly, I only took 3-4 days to get used with the new system...hihi...my husband was quite worried with my driving, whether i could drive his car or not...but I've proved to him that I can.. hehe... actually he drove my car because his workplace is quite far or I could say very far from our house... He need proper and safer car for that...poor my hubby...everyday he arrived home late and need to leave home very early in the morning the next day... Be patient sayang... we'll get used with this and lets pray for God has better plan for us in the future...


till then, see u soon... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY IQSEED HADIFF...

Assalamulaikum and hi to all... We are already towards the end of 2012 but this is my first post for this year...hehehe...i'm not a co...