Tuesday, April 12, 2011

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::My Wish List


I got long list of food to eat as long as I'm still here... some of them have already been granted by my Mie...thanks a lot Mi.... I would like to share with you the pictures of them...wish i could let you taste it but it'll need magic...hehe...enjoyed the delicious look....hehehe



Nasi Kerabu Terengganu



Sarok @ Solok Lada (Extra Fish)


Actually, there are lots more but i forgot to snap the picts...this coming friday, Mie is planning to cook her all times signature, Nasi Dagang Terengganu...nyum...nyum... i'll upload the picts...i promise...;))...see u with more delicious Che Ani Duyong Delicacies ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY IQSEED HADIFF...

Assalamulaikum and hi to all... We are already towards the end of 2012 but this is my first post for this year...hehehe...i'm not a co...